***This role can be located in Dallas, TX, McLean, VA, Memphis, TN or can be Remote***
This is your chance to be a part of an in-house Technology team that’s creating cutting-edge technologies revolutionizing the hospitality industry around the world! As an Associate Business Analyst - Property Platform, you will bring your technical skills to a hospitality company with an award-winning culture. On the Property Platform Engineering team, you will support innovative projects including the development of Hilton’s next-generation Property Management System (PMS) that will simplify hotel tasks so that our front desk teams can spend more time creating amazing experiences for our guests.HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel with room rates as low as $40/night
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount
- Parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Learn more about the rest of our benefits
At Hilton, we believe every Team Member is a leader. Our company is committed to offering leadership development opportunities through every step of a Team Member’s career journey and at every level, both in our hotels and across corporate. Hilton’s leadership development framework focuses on developing core leadership skills and business insight through a variety of programs and approaches to meet varying learning needs and preferences.
**Available benefits may vary depending upon terms and conditions of employment.HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT What your day-to-day will be like:
How you will collaborate with others:
- Build and maintain relationships with key collaborators across technology, product, and business teams to successfully deliver capabilities
- Coordinate the documentation, analysis, and validation of functional requirements, in partnership with product and business partners
- Analyze new application bugs reported by hotel and test teams
- Support prioritization efforts for new capabilities and fixes
What projects you will take ownership of:
- Partner with business customers and product teams to refine functional requirements for handover to development teams
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure a clear understanding of the functional requirements to acquire clarification from business and product teams when needed
- Being an engaged member of the multi-functional team to ensure the overall success of the program and delivered solution.
WHY YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT You have these minimum qualifications:
- Functional requirements documentation and refinement for Hilton’s next-generation property management system (PMS)
It would be useful if you have:
- Three (3) years of work experience in hotel operations, technology, and/or working with Property Management Systems (PMS)
- Experienced Business Analyst with knowledge of agile software development principles and tools (for example Jira and Confluence)
- Proven communication skills and ability to build positive relationships and collaborate with internal and external partners
- Diligent with strong organizational and analytical skills and the ability to work towards deadlines for tasked items
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Open and willing to travel up to 20%
WHAT IT IS LIKE WORKING FOR HILTON
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree plus two ( 2+) years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus four ( 4+) years of Technology related experience.
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more-than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
It is the policy of Hilton to employ qualified persons without regard to the individual’s sex, color, race, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected group status as defined by and subject to applicable local laws. Hilton’s commitment to equal employment opportunity supports the attraction and retention of a diverse workforce that will enhance our competitiveness in attracting Team Members, customers, corporate partners, and owners.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position and provide other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us if you require an accommodation during the application process.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, access to our employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) where you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. The salary for this role varies by applicable and specialized experience and location (California, Colorado, New York City, and Washington applicants: Please click here
for additional information.). Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan, consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.