The Hilton Orlando
, a vibrant resort hotel in the heart of Orlando’s International Drive and connected to the South side of the Orlando Orange County Convention Center by a covered walkway is seeking a- part-time barback to join their food and beverage team! This 1400+ room property offers seven dining outlets and seamlessly blends extensive leisure offerings with world class business amenities. A Barback is responsible for preparing and servicing permanent and portable bars throughout the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The ideal candidate would have a passion for service, and have previous experience in a fast pace environment.Pay Rate:
$11 per hourWhat are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employmentWhat will I be doing?
As a Barback, you would be responsible for preparing and servicing permanent and portable bars throughout the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Retrieve orders from storeroom, visually check stock and reconcile with written requisitions to ensure order accuracy and re-check stock upon delivery
- Prepare the bar by cutting, slicing and peeling perishable garnishes and fruits, mixing and pouring juices and storing back-up supplies in prescribed containers
- Check with and assist the bartender to stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Transport taps and replace and perform routine maintenance on beer kegs
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, refrigerators and storage areas in accordance with federal, state, local and company codes
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!