Descrizione del lavoro
The Hilton Austin Conference Center is looking for a Chef de Partie to join their culinary team! Located at the center of Downtown and attached to the Austin Convention Center via a covered walkway.
The ideal candidate will hav demonstrated experience in a similar position within an independent restaurant, hotel or commercial cooking environment, the ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, a great approach to teamwork and a genuine passion for what you do!
This is a full-time position which requires full availability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
We offer amazing benefits including but not limited to:
- Discounted hotel rates worldwide starting at $35 available on Day 1
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with corporate match
- Competitive PTO package that starts accruing on Day 1
What will I be doing?
As Chef de Partie, you would be responsible for preparing, seasoning, cooking and testing food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare, season, cook and test food items for consumption in food and beverage outlets
- Perform supervisory duties to include, but not limited to, supervision of line cooks and acting in absence of lead chef
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation standards
- Train, schedule and assign work and assist with evaluations of team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!