Descrizione del lavoro
*** The location for this position is virtual/remote ***
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
As the Coordinator, you will assist the Special Events Managers, Director, and Vice President in the coordination of all aspects of events assigned to the department. You will support the Manager, Special Events on the coordination, planning, communication to all attendees, and execution of events.
More specifically, you will:
- Independently run small events as assigned and by following all the compliance requirements.
- Handle Event attendee registration by building, updating, and reporting on event websites in Cvent as required.
- Facilitate the creation of customer communications, graphics, and booth concepts alongside our B2B department. Craft invitations, update customer status, upload invitation lists, and build websites for events. Create PowerPoint presentations. Assist managers in submitting requests and uploading assets for all events’ branding requirements to the different platforms.
- Handle the budget, billing process, and documentation for events led by the department. Process and record payments via checks, wire transfers, meeting cards, and file all invoices in the appropriate event folders.
- Manage and coordinate email inbox, follow up with all requests for information, client lists for events, and questions from hotels and HWS within 24 hours of receipt
- Take minutes, formulate memos, letters, emails, PowerPoint presentations, programs, and numerous technical requests, and articulate clear and concise information to clients and fellow team members.
- Assist with survey creation, reporting, tracking, and statistical analysis.
- Prepare RFP’s using Hilton Hotels standard RFP document outlining specific services required.
- Prepare and handle the contract approval process of external vendor contracts for services applying Hilton’s Standard Service agreement, entertainment agreement, and speaker’s agreement.
- Attend industry and internal meetings as requested.
What are we looking for?
We seek innovators, who are passionate about Hilton special events, to lead and implement value strategies and provide recommendations for existing and future events. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, organization, and attention to detail while maintaining high efficiency.
- Ability to process very large volumes of requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide solutions for sophisticated problems while prioritizing multiple competing tasks at once.
- Adaptable to changes in processes and procedures and can quickly learn new systems.
- Highly creative with the ability to develop concepts and images to convey a positive brand image.
- Meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism.
- Optimally look after internal and external guests, with high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and a clear, polite, phone voice.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three (3) years of work experience in administrative roles that require a high level of prioritization skills
- Two (2) years of meeting industry experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred fluency in both English and Spanish with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Hospitality experience
- Ability to travel 10%
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For Colorado applicants only: The annual salary range for this role starts at $42,000 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.