*This role must sit in our McLean, VA office*
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 18 industry-leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, leads our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, Tempo by Hilton, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, LXR Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Motto, Signia by Hilton, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.What will I be doing?
As the Director and Brand Manager, you will work alongside the Brand Leader to craft and lead one of the hospitality brands globally! You will plan, handle and complete key brand performance indicators, priorities and initiatives and be involved with select enterprise-level work streams. You will study data, identify insights, develop recommendations, craft strategies and plans, project manage, lead, and mobilize resources for implementation. We are looking for individuals who are creative with an entrepreneurial mentality and have an attention to detail with an outstanding ability to develop and present information as an effective spokesperson for the brands.
More specifically you will:
What are we looking for?
- Partner with Brand Leadership to develop short and long-term strategies and priorities for the brand and lead project plans against these strategies
- Provide support and drive performance for top Key Performance Indicators. Proactively lead and carry out day-to-day activities on brand initiatives
- Lead or support select category/enterprise initiatives (e.g., profitability, Customer Promise, pet-friendly, programming, sustainability, etc.)
- Collaborate with Brand Ops, Owner Relations, Brand Performance Support (BPS), and Hilton University (HU) to lead brand product & service quality
- Aid in PR and media events
- Assist with Owner Advisory Council meetings
We seek self-starters, who are passionate about hospitality brands, owners, and hotel leaders and love to create branding improvements. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Strong project management and organizational skills working on large projects
- Ability to navigate large, matrixed organization with multiple cross-functional teams and key partners
- Experience with data analysis, interpretation, identifying insights, and developing recommendations
- Experience with strategy development, building business cases, gaining internal/external consensus and driving implementation achieving timelines and results
- Quality and detail-oriented with strong written, verbal, MS Office, and presentation skills
- Leadership and influencing skills to lead and collaborate with internal and external partners
- Strong interpersonal skills to identify appropriate opportunities and ability to share with appropriate groups
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Seven (7) years of work experience
- Three (3) years of hospitality experience
- Two (2) years of experience translating market research, identifying key insights to inform strategies, building business cases, and support brands
- Advanced MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Travel 20% (domestic and limited international)
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Two (2) years of managerial experience
- Two (2) years of developing annual plans, narratives, project planning, forecasts, and strategic roadmaps for large enterprises
- Bachelor’s degree
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.