Descrizione del lavoro
*** The location for this position is virtual/remote in the US or CALA ***
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 18 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, leads our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, Tempo by Hilton, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, LXR Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Motto, Signia by Hilton, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
The Brand Performance Director works within the expanded BPS Team to drive commercial performance at an owner, management company, market, and hotel level.
The All-inclusive Brand Performance Support (CALA) role will advise its support exclusively to all-inclusive hotels for the Full-Service Brands in the region.
In this role, you will help lead, plan, direct and implement the key priorities and initiatives for our All-Inclusive strategy. The position will work closely with other leaders of the All-Inclusive commercial and strategy teams. This team member provides comprehensive and proactive support to all-inclusive hotels in the form of property visits, meetings, webinars, conference calls, and email communications.
Consults on commercial strategies and initiatives that drive market leadership and profitability. Monitors performance to craft and deploy proactive all-inclusive strategies. Provides relevant assistance, action plans, individualized support and serves as liaison with other All-inclusive departments. Also serves as a key brand liaison for all internal Hilton enterprise departments.
More specifically, you will:
- Report to the Senior Director of Brand Performance Support CALA. Accountability for the Director role can be summarized as follows:
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of specific AI plans and actions to drive the achievement of brand and enterprise goals through virtual or in-person consultations, monthly/quarterly reporting, and in-market visits/meetings.
- Delivering training, presentations, and support information to positively impact Overall Experience, Service, Problem Resolution, Social Media Review performance, Delivery of Honors Benefits, Honors Appreciation, Honors Enrollments, and on-property Loyalty Experience for guests and Team Members across the portfolio of all-inclusive hotels in the region.
- Proactively lead and execute day-to-day activities on all All-Inclusive initiatives.
- Lead and support development, communication, and implementation of key brand initiatives that help build awareness of product/service differentiation within competitive markets.
- Ideate and develop plans to ensure hotels’ top performance in revenue and market share. Present industry trends and performance data in a narrative that successfully influences lead hotel operators to take desired actions.
- Listen to ideas, questions, comments, and feedback – from both internal and external partners. Provide verbal and written confirmation to ensure deadlines for standards and brand initiatives are met, opportunities are seized upon, and brand goals/objectives for the region are taken into account.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to support customers both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Commercial and operational understanding of the hotel business, with the ability to translate data into knowledge and action that benefits owners.
- Demonstrated all-inclusive hotel commercial and/or operations experience that will facilitate outstanding hotel, brand, and enterprise support.
- Maintain extensive amounts of information and task lists under time and resource constraints.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of hospitality-related experience at property EC Level position or multi-property/above property leadership roles
- Five (5) years of management experience
- Two (2) years of All-inclusive experience in commercial and/or operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish (bi-lingual and fluent)
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Outlook 365, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree
- Ten (10) years of hospitality-related experience – hotel EC Level or above property/multi-property leadership roles
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Travel up to 60% of the time
- Salesforce software
- Tableau software
- MicroStrategy software
- Delphi FDC
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Altre offerte consigliate
- ($500 Sign on Bonus) Sales & Catering Coordinator Embassy Suites SeattleSeattle, WA, United States
- Income Auditor - Hilton SF Union SquareSan Francisco, CA, United States
- Director of Front Office Operations - Hilton Lake Buena VistaOrlando, FL, United States
- Assistant Director Front Office - Hilton Orlando Buena Vista PalaceOrlando, FL, United States
- Beverage Server Pool - Part Time - Hilton Waikoloa Village ($1000 Sign On Bonus)Waikoloa Village, HI, United States