Descrizione del lavoro
Pacifica Hotels is actively searching for a Director of Operations to join the team at the Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay. In this role, the Director of Operations will assist the General Manager in administering and managing the hotel's operation, maintaining established costs and quality standard. Responsible for the hotel operations in the absence of the General Manager.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the hotel and operate the hotel in the absence of the General Manager.
- Develop maximum profits through cost and labor control; maintain the highest standard of services to the guests, including maintenance and cleanliness for the guests’ rooms and associated facilities; maintain the highest standards of security for hotel patrons and employees and maintain the highest standards of quality and service in the Food & Beverage Department.
- Direct and coordinate the Rooms Division.
- Carry out all policies and prepare reports established by the company
- Conduct employee performance evaluations as prescribed and ensure that all employees are trained for their positions to maximize service, production and efficiency; control staffing, maximize profits, control costs and ensure the security of the operation.
- Clearly describe, assign, and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various sub-departments under his/her supervision; conduct appropriate meetings and coordinate with the other department heads to ensure that proper communication leads to guest satisfaction and maximum profit and productivity.
- Direct and coordinate the Rooms Division operations in conjunction with the General Manager and Hotel Manager to meet the daily needs of the hotel, including, but not limited to, staffing, forecasting, controlling, and supervision.
- Direct and coordinate the Food & Beverage operations of the hotel to ensure maximum profits, at the highest standard of service and quality, including food production, equipment use and control, banquet service, room service, beverage service, restaurant service and food and beverage purchasing.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all food and beverage facilities including the restaurant, lounges, banquet rooms, storage rooms and kitchen.
- Oversee departmental matters as they relate to federal, state and local employment and civil rights laws.
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.