Descrizione del lavoro
Be Part of Something New - COMING SOON! The Conrad Los Angeles will be Located at the epicenter of Grand Avenue’s cultural corridor. The Grand LA is the newest dynamic destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment, as well as a paradigm-shifting place to live. With more than 176,000 square feet of retail space anchored by chef-driven restaurants and a collection of shops, entertainment and hospitality, The Grand LA combines lifestyle, arts, and culture to provide a truly unique experience in Los Angeles. The Conrad Los Angeles soars 28 stories high, including 309 luxurious guestrooms and additional residential units.
What will I be doing?
As a Group Sales Manager, you will analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
- 2+ Years Sales Manager Experience
- Hotel Experience
- Delphi FDC Experience
- Luxury Experience
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Altre offerte consigliate
- Security Officer - $500 SIGN ON BONUSSeattle, WA, United States
- Mini Bar Attendant - Conrad Fort Lauderdale BeachFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Sous Chef - Waldorf Astoria Park CityPark City, UT, United States
- Front Desk Agent - (P/T) Hilton Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Guest Service Agent - Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert ParkRohnert Park, CA, United States