The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.What will I be doing:
The Marketing Performance & Insights team provides Hilton’s Marketing & Loyalty organization with vital measurement tools to advance brand business goals and the portfolio, empowering them with consumer, media, and marketing insights along the journey. You'll lead key initiatives, including market research across the marketing and loyalty teams.
You will collaborate with team members across Enterprise, Brand, and the Honors marketing teams as you own the Global Brand Health Tracker. You'll partner with internal team members and vendors/agencies to develop and ensure the accuracy of all deliverables to ultimately highlight opportunities for Hilton to further their reach and expand to new opportunities within the hospitality ecosystem.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for:
- Lead the Global Brand Health Program across the US, UK, and China for Hilton.
- Be responsible for quarterly deliverables, including the development of brand reports, and ad-hoc analysis to articulate Hilton’s position within the competitive landscape.
- Lead the day-to-day relationship with the research vendor and supervise daily project management of the program.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Brand teams to understand current and future business plans to find opportunities for the brand.
- Align consumer insights to the strategic vision of the marketing and loyalty team.
- Develop dynamic visualizations and strong narratives to bring the Brand story to life for key internal partners.
- Develop and lead a team.
We are seeking a curious-minded, self-starter who can lead the execution of the Global Brand Health Program while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity, all while encouraging and leading a team.
We believe the success in this role will be demonstrated through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Outstanding storyteller with a consistent record of delivering useful insights succinctly, and in a compelling and engaging manner to executive leadership
- Outstanding influencing skills and demonstrated ability to work with senior partners across business lines to build confidence and encourage teamwork
- Self-starter with a work demeanor that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment, and dependability
- Experienced program manager, who excels working across verticals and with vendors to tell a well-rounded consumer story
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) years of professional experience in marketing, marketing research, loyalty, or consulting
- Three (3) years of quantitative research experience with advanced techniques including but not limited to: Max Diff, Conjoint Analysis, Regression, Turf, Cluster Analysis, and other Multivariate statistical methodologies
- Two (2) years of experience managing third-party market research vendors
- Experience leading a Brand Health Tracker and/or VOC platform
- Experience working on the client side (in-house) and conducting market research
- Experience implementing research across international markets
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in Hospitality or a related industry
- Experience as a team leader
- Experience driving primary research projects across multiple brands
- Experience with measurement tools such as advanced excel techniques, SPSS, Tableau, MicroStrategy, or similar tools
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.