Descrizione del lavoro
*** Preference for candidates in Miami, FL reporting to the Miami office or Virtual based out of Cancun, Mexico ***
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing:
The main responsibility is to strategically drive revenue management performance across managed Hilton's branded hotels within an assigned portfolio or geographical area. This includes, but is not limited to, communication of company standards through property visitation, commercial planning, training, and analysis of hotel revenue performance against established goals and forecasts. Our team utilizes data to find opportunities and beat the competition.
As the Regional Director, you should have strong analytical skills and experience resolving day-to-day tactical challenges while constantly thinking about strategic hotel opportunities. This position will build, challenge, and coordinate revenue management strategies for all brands within their region. This leader will supply critical analysis on company-wide decisions affecting pricing, occupancy, revenue goals, and commercial planning. In this role, you will conduct ongoing assessments of competitive hotel chains and revenue management practices to understand demand and develop strategies. The position demands a very proactive relationship and regular communication with AVPs of Operations, ownership groups, asset managers, General Managers, hotel Commercial leaders, regional peers, and other field leads outside the commercial team.
- Commercial accountability across the hotels assigned
- Give strategic recommendations while challenging existing strategies in keeping with Revenue Management Standards, approved business processes, and company goals
- Constant consideration and search for best-demonstrated practices in the interest of scaling findings for maximum commercial impact
- Effective evaluation of market demand by utilizing available data including proprietary and third-party data tools including but not limited to STR, TravelClick, MSTR, PEAK, etc.
- Build positive partnerships with commercial peers as well as other teams to ensure clarity in and connectivity to enterprise efforts
- Ensure hotel budget, forecast & projections reflect the best possible outcomes and use the latest macro and local trends
- Challenge hotel and region commercial activation plans to achieve overcome pace/position deficiencies to exceed forecasts and beat the competition (market share)
- Provide leadership and mentorship to both challenge and grow hotel commercial personnel. Goals should focus on how to accentuate individual strengths and improve, enhance deficiencies growing their career and their potential within Hilton
- Oversee and hold hotel leaders accountable to architect positive market share goals showing consistent improvement
- Ability to define a clear strategic plan in the balance across channels and segments of the business. Assist hotels in maximizing revenue contributions from major distribution channels (HRCC/GDS/Digital/ Wholesale/Groups, etc.). Ensures Hotels can capture greater market share from each of the distribution channels
- Develop and institute an All-inclusive Corporate promotional calendar across all sources of business, based on ALOS, Advance booking windows, and seasonality, to use ADR across global markets and channels of distribution
- Understand and vision on the timing of International markets booking window, attrition across Incentive groups, and ability to optimize inventory utilization
- Strategic view on upselling and driving non-package revenue to create additive income outside of AI package rate
- Oversee and evaluate the consolidation or complexing of Revenue Management operations as well as use of RMCC services
- Participate and develop special projects as assigned by Senior Leadership
What are we looking for:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) or more years in revenue management or analytical roles
- Five (5) years of cross-functional experience in hotel management or related industry, essential. Cross-brand or product line experience preferred
- Four (4+) years of Managerial experience
- Can travel 50-70% on short notice
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ten (10+) years working in revenue management or analytical roles
- Deep understanding of travel industry reservation and hotel property management systems
- Strong experience in hospitality forecasting, pricing, and inventory control
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For Colorado applicants only: The annual salary range for this role starts at $110,000 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.
Altre offerte consigliate
- Cook INew Orleans, LA, United States
- Director Group OptimizationBaltimore, MD, United States
- Controller - FranchiseSouth Bend, IN, United States
- Line Cook - NEW HIRES can earn a hiring bonus, up to $400!Durango, CO, United States
- Recreational AttendantLas Vegas, NV, United States