Descrizione del lavoro
The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels world-class revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
What will I be doing?
Do you love developing relationships and using analytics to advise your clients? If so, you should consider a career in Revenue Management at Hilton. As the Revenue Specialist, you will be responsible for maximizing room revenue and growing RevPAR Index (market share) for each hotel in a portfolio of 14 to 25 properties, depending on the complexity of the market, brand, and services provided. As part of a team, you will build and support our culture of entrepreneurship and excellence in helping our clients! You will:
- Form a positive relationship with the hotel teams and other key revenue management partners
- Achieve the appropriate revenue strategy, including pricing, for all portfolio hotels
- Align with all partners on revenue management strategy and pricing
You will interact with key hotel team members, who include the General Manager, Director of Sales, and Front Office Manager. Other key partners may include Regional Revenue Management team members, management company representatives, and other Commercial Services team members. We believe the key to achieving a trusting partnership will require you to establish a rapport with the property teams and demonstrate an understanding of each hotel’s market, unique goals, and challenges.
More specifically, you will:
- Conduct a daily strategy and pricing review for each hotel
- Formulate a plan to improve hotel performance, communicate that plan to the hotel team, and implement the changes in relevant systems, including OnQ R&I, OnQ RM, and GRO
- Send targeted daily communications describing relevant strategy and pricing changes
- Lead weekly RM Meetings, including discussions on future issues such as booking pace, performance statistics, and other hotel-specific goals
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence to motivate and influence others
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong problem-solving and resolution skills. Must demonstrate the ability to address any issue in collaboration with others effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively balance multiple and concurrent tasks
- Strong project/time management and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain statistical data, develop strategies, and generate a course of action
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Can quickly learn new technology, processes, and programs when required
- High proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong mathematical comprehension
- Proficiency with analyzing, interpreting, and explaining statistical data to develop strategies and generate a course of action
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics or two (2) years or more of analytical experience within revenue management, data management, reservations, or front office operations
- Hospitality industry experience
- Proficient in Revenue Management systems, hotel property management systems, and industry-related reports
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.