The Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport hotel is looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant to join their Sales team!
Located on the grounds of Chicago O’Hare International Airport, with an underground walkway to Terminals 1, 2, and 3 plus a shuttle to Terminal 5, this 860-room property includes a fitness center, an indoor pool, and a sauna in addition to multiple dining options.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well as part of a team, great attention to details and excellent time management skills. This is a full-time opportunity which requires full availability Monday through Friday with the occasional need for an evening event. If you have an interest in sales and the daily operations of a hotel, take some time to read about this opportunity and apply below!What will I be doing?
As a Department Secretary/Administrative Assistant, you would be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to department managers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Greet and assist guests and respond to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Answer telephones
- Expedite correspondence
- Make travel arrangements
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!