Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX
is looking for an energetic, organized, team-oriented Sales Manager
to join us. The Sales Manager will be working alongside the Convention Sales Team to book group business. The Sales Manager will handle Group Rooms up to 200 on peak for the Central and Mid-West Regions. The ideal candidate will have hotel sales industry experience, has impeccable communication skills, a creative mindset, a desire to close business, and grow their career with Hilton.
Hilton Anatole's legendary distinction for grand design, devoted hospitality and enduring style is unmatched. We are a destination where distinctive architecture, exquisite antiques, and an astounding collection of priceless art provide a backdrop for the most comprehensive, award-winning conference and exhibit facilities ever assembled under one roof. Our Team has been recognized with over 125 industry awards for exceptional facilities and service. Come join our TEAM!What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you would be responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s)
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
The Benefits- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Health insurance
- UNCAPPED quarterly bonus potential
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
*Please note, benefits may vary depending on the classification and union status of the position.