Descrizione del lavoro
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing:
As the Distribution Compliance Senior Analyst, you will analyze and support the revenue management and distribution strategy of business initiatives. You will perform rate parity root cause analysis, maintain standards for rate plans, rates, product sequencing, and other related processes supported by various teams. Additionally, you will analyze the quality of all major functions performed by the team, and implement corrective action, when necessary.
This will include monitoring the third-party space, ensuring hotel and partner compliance with Hilton’s distribution initiatives in all applicable distribution channels including but not limited to the: Central Reservation System (CRS), Global Distribution Systems (GDS), META channels, Online Travel Agent (OTA) sites, and Global Web.
- Develop, implement, and execute business processes to support the department
- Collaborate with other internal teams to craft strategies and achieve breakthroughs that support the wider Commercial Services objectives
- Oversee rate parity root cause analysis and quality checks
- Resolve hotel and partner-initiated disputes over violation notifications
- Ensure adherence to brand standards by hotels, escalating issues as appropriate
- Aggregate, interpret, and maintain, rate parity data, analysis, trends, and market changes
- Work with vendors and partners on program improvements, shopping requests, and performance tracking mechanisms
- Create and communicate hotel-level compliance guides, initiatives, and training material
- Analyze results of various product distribution and rate monitoring initiatives
- Lead all aspects of process-improvement projects to increase execution efficiency with both internal and external partners
- Craft and deliver hotel and partner-level corrective action processes
- Collaborate with external vendors to document bugs and enhancement requests and following project management methodologies to resolve identified system/application issues or limitations
- Work with other Corporate teams on special project/program requests that impact CRS, GDS, and OTA distribution channels
What are we looking for:
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytics skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to creatively identify the strengths/weaknesses of alternative and differentiated solutions and/or conclusions
- Ability to develop and maintain a deep understanding of Hilton’s business processes and systems as they relate to Revenue Management, Distribution, and Sales across brands and geographies
- Ability to analyze extensive amounts of information and provide constructive feedback and direction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal communication, to explain complex issues in a clear and concise manner, and to engage audiences when communicating these issues broadly
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively balance multiple projects within deadlines; work effectively under time and resource constraints; efficiently balance multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Strong problem solver and self-starter, with the intellectual curiosity and aim to identify challenges and to independently propose solutions
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two (2) years of professional experience in either hospitality, distribution, revenue management, sales, or other relevant function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including advanced Excel functions (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot tables, advanced formulas)
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelors Degree
- Four (4) years relevant professional experience
- Two (2) years of experience working in the distribution space and/or directly with third party channels
- Proficiency in VBA, SQL, and BI tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau)
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Altre offerte consigliate
- ($500 Sign on Bonus) Sales & Catering Coordinator Embassy Suites SeattleSeattle, WA, United States
- Income Auditor - Hilton SF Union SquareSan Francisco, CA, United States
- Director of Front Office Operations - Hilton Lake Buena VistaOrlando, FL, United States
- Assistant Director Front Office - Hilton Orlando Buena Vista PalaceOrlando, FL, United States
- Beverage Server Pool - Part Time - Hilton Waikoloa Village ($1000 Sign On Bonus)Waikoloa Village, HI, United States