The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.What will I be doing?
Operating within the Global Brand Marketing Team, the Focused Service Brand Marketing team drives and leads marketing strategy for our largest portfolio of brands: Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, and Tru by Hilton. As a Senior Analyst, Global Brand Marketing, you will contribute to the success of the team by supporting the brand marketing director in the development of marketing strategies and activities that drive brand health and commercial performance for three of Hilton’s category-leading brands.
Through a deep understanding of customer trends and business results, you will help develop and refine brand positioning, marketing strategy, and integrated marketing plans. Additionally, the Senior Analyst will partner with our Global Centers of Excellence to build above-the-line and below-the-line marketing strategies from creative to media planning and social media. These strategies will drive revenue, brand love, and loyalty among existing customers, while also cultivating emerging traveler segments. Interested? Read on!
More specifically you will:
What are we looking for?
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans, strategies, and tactics, both long-term, and short-term, to help achieve Brand health and commercial goals.
- Manage day-to-day activities of creative agencies to ensure on-time and on-strategy execution of high-impact campaigns, including crafting clear strategic and tactical briefs and facilitating creative reviews.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the Marketing & Loyalty organization and with the media, social media, and public relations teams to champion brand goals.
- Steward and maintain the brands’ positioning and identities globally, in partnership with the Brand Management teams and key partner teams.
- Measure success and opportunities for improvement in a test-and-learn environment to improve return on investment.
- Present findings and recommendations with inspiring visuals, persuasive communication, and touches that adapt the information to make it concise and relevant for each audience.
- Participate in category and department-wide initiatives and represent the brands in task forces and interdepartmental efforts as needed.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Dedication to holding a high standard of excellence, with steadfast attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express complex ideas, make recommendations and summarize results and areas of opportunity
- Passionate about using customer trends to power marketing impact and innovation
- Accomplished in building positive relationships across a matrixed organization
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and within established deadlines
- High level of integrity, flexibility, and dedication
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of experience in marketing, advertising, brand management, or a related field
- Two (2) years of experience working on customer marketing campaigns, ideally including digital and social experience
- One (1) year of Project Management experience
What is it like working for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Marketing experience within the hospitality and/or CPG industry
- Knowledge of franchise organizations and/or experience working within a franchise organization
- Experience working on a global brand and/or within a global company
- Willing and able to travel as needed/safe to do so, up to 20%
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.