Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
We are growing and are so excited to welcome you to our new second tower expansion of the Hilton Columbus Downtown, which features an additional 500 rooms, 75,000 square feet of meeting space and four new dining experiences.
The Food and Beverage Team at the Hilton Columbus Downtown
is currently seeking a Market Supervisor
to work at our award-winning property. Bring your talents to the table in a creative, dynamic atmosphere, with teammates that share the same passion for hospitality!
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous leadership experience, a natural leadership ability and a positive outlook!
This is a Full-Time position, candidates must have full availability to start as early as 5am and finish as last as 12am.**Starting pay is $18.00 per hour.
We offer amazing benefits such as worldwide travel discounts, DailyPay, FREE parking or $12 bus pass, shift meals, paid time off starting on your first day, and much more!
Interested? Apply to join our team today!What will I be doing?
As a Market Supervisor, you would be responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
- Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
• Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
• Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
• Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
• Flexible shifts and days off
• Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
• Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
• Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
**Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employmentWhat are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!