Cosa comprende il lavoro
We are looking for a Property Management Specialist to help us continue delighting our customers across Spain, and maintain our company growth by contributing as part of our dynamic team of international professionals.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, creative, resourceful, and will relish working in a highly entrepreneurial, highly fluid environment. This position also requires excellent sales, writing, editing, communication and organizational skills, as well as a gift for developing professional relationships online.
* Manage the property portfolio, ensuring maximum occupancy and demonstrating a deep understanding of who we are and what we do.
* Monitor the occupancy of the portfolio, identifying properties where intervention is required, including possible improvements or discounts, as well as tariff increases based on performance.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers to provide the best possible customer service, understand their expectations, and be accountable for the success of their conversion rate.
* Keep monthly track of tenant payments and coordinate with the Administration and Finance department.
* Ensure that all necessary information for each reservation is available and communicated to other departments involved, monitoring the check-in and check-out dates.
* Be the point of contact for tenants in case of problems, requests for extension or changes to reservations.
* Be the point of contact for clients to communicate any action or incident related to their property/ies (including sending quotes or any discounts).
* Ensure proper coordination with the Administration and Operations areas in order to comply with all processes that affect the client. (Security deposits, payments to owners, resolution of incidents)
* Handle all calls in a professional manner and manage all commercial requests received.
* Generate proposals for improvements based on routine reviews or complaints.
* Ensure compliance with monthly KPIs.
APLICA AQUÍ: https://home-select.jobs.personio.com/job/1127094#apply