Hosco is looking for a Business Analyst Intern based in Barcelona, Spain!
A unique chance to join one of the most exciting startups in Europe disrupting the recruiting space in one of the fastest growing industries.
About Hosco – making hospitality an exciting journey:
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place. Do you want to take ownership of your future? And do you share Hosco’s values? Then read on to see exactly how you could help to make hospitality an exciting journey for our audiences!
You and Your Role:
Our goal at Hosco is to make hospitality an exciting journey for everyone, from our clients, to our members and for ourselves! As a Business Analyst Intern you would be collaborating with the Commercial Team and the Growth Marketing Team.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from a group of great professionals by having the following main responsibilities:
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs and apply appropriate hypothesis testing.
- Conduct research and analysis to find solutions to business problems and help introduce these solutions internally.
- Present analysis and findings to diverse audiences.
- Evaluate new technologies and complementary applications to improve and optimize the performance of the marketing team.
- Use data modeling techniques to identify ways in which an organization can operate more effectively.
- Formulate ways for clients to improve, based on previous research.
- Persuade internal stakeholders of the benefits of new technologies or strategies.
- Explore the current functioning of the organization through research, including quantitative data collection.
- Explore different solutions, their risks, benefits and impacts.
- Propose solutions to an organization's leadership and keep them abreast of the progress made
- Create documents outlining proposed changes and next steps.
Being part of a young and international team
Team initiatives and events
Flexible working from home policy
Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday
Flexible public holidays
Coffee and snacks available at the office
- You are currently studying a Bachelors or Masters degree or online course and able to provide a an internship agreement
- You can commit to an internship of 6 months, ideally full time (39 hours per week)
- You have experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst Intern, Market Research Intern, or Business Analyst Intern.
- You are familiar with complex data and systems, an understanding of how IT can be used to resolve problems. (Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.) and SQL is a plus.
- You are highly organized with good attention to detail
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English
- You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You are living in Barcelona or are happy to relocate here
- You are excited about working for a startup
Lingua richiesta: Inglese. Spagnolo è un plus
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.