Cosa comprende il lavoro
Hosco - making hospitality an exciting journey!
Hosco is a Swiss company launched in 2011 which has become the world's leading hospitality platform. We provide a space in which the industry's top companies, leading hospitality schools, and best talent can explore new opportunities and thrive.
Our main hub is in Barcelona although we have colleagues working remotely from the rest of Europe. We are backed by leading venture capital firms and have very ambitious growth plans ahead.
If you wish to join a fast-paced, no-ego, ambitious environment where you feel you can make a difference and take ownership, Hosco might just be the place for you!
About the role:
Your ultimate goal as Brand Ambassador and Customer Success - Education Intern will be to contribute to the overall strategy to grow awareness, engagement and retention with Hosco from schools, students and alumni.
You will assist Career/Education Relations Managers and Executive in their day to day efforts on their respective markets and work closely with Hosco’s marketing, brand and product divisions.
More specifically, your role will encompass the following responsibilities, reporting to Lauranna Gardey, Senior Education Relations Manager:
School Relations (60%)
You will contribute to:
- Setup of all new partners on Hosco and Salesforce
- Management of all incoming support requests, through all channels (intercom, calls or emails)
- Consolidation of all product and salesforce requests and ideas and management of relation with the Product and Commercial Operations’ teams
- Assist in onboarding of new partners and their respective teams assigned to you, ensuring both optimal usage of the platform features and member’ registration/usage
- Delivery of task-related emails to boost usage, adoption and advocacy of specific partners assigned to you
- Set-up of ad-hoc check-in calls, meetings or emails to foster usage, adoption and advocacy of specific partners assigned to you
- Delivery of ad-hoc projects aiming at supporting the Education relations team and partners
Brand Ambassador support (40%)
You will contribute to:
- Delivery of offline community engagement initiatives involving education and industry partners as well as professionals. These may include the localization of global Hosco content or events’ initiatives to specific regions (localizing content, looking for participants, setting up of the initiatives, etc.)
- Identification of key events, fairs and associations relevant for Hosco to strengthen brand awareness as the local dominant go-to-brand for hospitality HR related matters. Secure attendance, speaking opportunities, sponsoring, etc. and liaise with the marketing team for support on content, merchandising, etc.
- Assist in event delivery globally (by Hosco or partners) related to B2C and B2S initiatives (preparation, communication with partners, shipping, brand representation when necessary…)
*Note that the above listed priorities and objectives are subject to change depending on the needs of the business moving forward.