Fullstack Web Developer
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Hosco is a Swiss company that was launched in October 2011, and since then has become one of the world's leading hospitality platforms. We provide a space in which the industry's top companies, leading hospitality schools, and best talent can explore new opportunities and thrive like never before.
At Hosco, we love to dream big so that we can develop innovative and data-driven solutions that truly serve our users.
Our talented team is crucial to our success, and that's why we constantly seek to build a more positive and close-knit team at every turn. One way we do this is by enabling our people to bring their creative ideas to life and take full ownership of their success.
Do you share Hosco’s values? Read on to see exactly how you could help us by making hospitality an exciting journey!
About the Tech team and your role:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join our Barcelona team.
At Hosco, our Product and Tech team work as one. We are passionate about hospitality and solving hard problems to help talents and students in hospitality find their dream jobs.
Our frontend is using Angular+Typescript and we are currently in the process of migrating to React+Redux+NextJS. We run our backend in PHP, lambda functions in NodeJS and our microservices ecosystem in GO (decoupled architecture using strategic DDD).
- The perks of working at Hosco: A dynamic team composed of 20+ nationalities. We’re from France, Spain, Colombia, Switzerland, UK, Argentina, Italy, USA… the list goes on! Team initiatives and events Flexible schedule from 08:00-19:00 Flexible work from home policy
- Dipartimento: Informatica e tecnologia
Su di te
- You have at least 3 years of coding experience
- You understand how high available, globally cloud deployed, distributed systems work
- Running your own code in production is second nature, you are familiar with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have an ‘open source mindset’
- You are able to create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and automation tools (JenkinsCI, GitLab CI/CD) and of course you love testing
- Experience in relational databases and nosql-document databases
- You know an agile environment when you see one and like working in one
- Hosco is a start-up, so you are autonomous, rigorous, and happy to be an owner
- The team works in English. But, we also speak Spanish and French
Added bonus skills:
- You are familiar with PHP, NodeJS, GO and/or Python
- If you have experience with React testing, Terraform, GCP & AWS, well, that would be amazing!
- Lingua richiesta: Inglese.
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.