Hosco is seeking a motivated Marketing Intern based in Barcelona, Spain!
As a Marketing Intern, you will work closely with our marketing department to support the planning, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the hospitality industry and develop your marketing skills. A unique chance to join one of the most exciting startups in Europe disrupting the recruiting space in one of the fastest growing industries.
About Hosco – making hospitality an exciting journey!
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place. Do you want to take ownership of your future? And do you share Hosco’s values? Then read on to see exactly how you could help to make hospitality an exciting journey for our audiences!
You and Your Role
Our goal at Hosco is to make hospitality an exciting journey for everyone, from our clients, to our members and for ourselves! As a Marketing Intern you would be part of the Growth Team and have the opportunity to learn from a group of great professionals by having the following main responsibilities:
- Assist the Growth Marketing team in the day to day activities to increase overall productivity: planning, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, and paid advertising
- Conduct research and analyze data to inform on competitor marketing strategies and campaigns, updates & market trends
- Manage customer support channels and solve inquiries from our members
- Troubleshoot texts, phrases, keywords
- Bring fresh marketing ideas to the Growth Team
This internship is for 6 months, and requires a signed agreement with your University/similar. Ideally, the individual selected for the role will work full time hours, however we can be flexible depending on the University schedule. Salary will depend on whether full time or part time hours.
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic team composed of 20+ nationalities. We’re from France, Spain, Columbia, Switzerland, UK, Italy, US… the list goes on!
- Regular team initiatives and events
- Hybrid working with standard office hours from Monday to Friday
- Growth opportunities in the Growth & Marketing team and in a company with global reputation
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English
- Native French speaking preferably, notions of Spanish, or Italian are a big plus!
- You’re creative, resourceful, and can think out of the box
- You have a can-do attitude and love new challenges
- You are passionate for the hospitality industry and desire to learn and grow within the field
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- You are able to provide an internship agreement from your University or similar
Lingue richieste: Francese e Inglese. Italiano e Spagnolo sono un plus
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.