Cosa comprende il lavoro
Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a House Area Attendant!
• A team player with a good portion of personality;
• Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality;
• Great problem solving skills;
• An eye for detail;
• The person that makes the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one.
What does the ROLE entail?
• Loading and organizing housekeeping cart, storing it properly at the end of each shift;
• Responding to guest requests and reporting guest issues;
• Assisting Housekeeping team as needed;
• Reporting any items in need of repair;
• Following proper lost and found procedure for items left behind in guest rooms / any other areas;
• Performing other tasks as assigned by management.
What’s in it for YOU?
• An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
• A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
• Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
• Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
• 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
• To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
• Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
• Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
• International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
• Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
• A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
• An International team of over 15 different nationalities
• Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings
• You have some experience working in Housekeeping;
• You have good language and communication skills in English and (preferably) in Dutch;
• You do not hold back from your responsibilities.
• You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for to us.