Cosa comprende il lavoro
At Iberostar Group we are looking for Administrative Assistant to join our Marketing team in the HQs Palma de Mallorca, but before knowing more about the position, we think it's important that you learn a little about us:
- We are a 100% family business (specifically, a family of more than 30,000 employees).
- We are operating in 35 countries and our headquarters is based in Palma de Mallorca.
- Our values (Passion, Responsibility, Transparency, Creativity and Humility) are very important to us, all our actions are aligned with them.
- We are pioneers in responsible tourism (Check out our Wave of Change movement to learn more).
If this sounds interesting to you... maybe this is your place! :)
Provide administrative and logistical support to the Senior Leading Marketing team of the company by helping them to manage and organize their daily schedule, as well as coordinating professional activities related to their daily work.
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK BE LIKE?
- General administrative support to the Global Marketing Department & Creative internal Agency: agenda management, travel & events organization, catering, meeting rooms, elaboration of presentations and reports.
- Provide hosting for the Marketing team when necessary.
- Air ticket quotations/reservations, hotel and flight reservations, management of changes in reservations and possible incidents.
- Logistical support for contracting services, alignment with the budget manager (travel planning, car rental, hotel and room reservations, events, etc.)
- Invoice payment control, aligned with the assigned budget, domestic and international expenses settlements.
- Support in the organization of onboarding of new employees.
- Punctual support in marketing projects.
- Contact person to provide general support to other departments on different matters.
WHO IS THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THIS JOB?
To be successful in this role we need you to be a proactive person, with a good attitude, with the ability to adapt to change, flexible, and with great problem-solving skills; Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
And additionally we request you:
- Native or bilingual English speaker is a must: C1 - C2 level.
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Education in Administration, Administrative Assistant, Secretarial or similar (FP I, FP II or Degree).
- Experience: at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Project management experience will be a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Suits tools / Google Workspace: presentations, calendar, sheets, etc.
WHAT IS OUR PROPOSAL TO YOU?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a great company and develop your career with us and enjoy:
- Opportunity for progression within the company: variety of opportunities and projects that will allow you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day
- Company Benefits.
- Work in an inspiring environment that is committed to people, values and a responsible tourism model.
- You will be part of our Iberostar Vitality community, with access to a multitude of wellness activities.
We will be happy to provide you with more information about the position and learn more about your profile and expectations!