Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not 'just another job'?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the magic of togetherness as the World's Leading Family & Beach Resort.
Whether you're looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you. Landscape SupervisorJob Information
Resort: Ikos Porto Petro
Location: Mallorca, Spain
Contract: Full Time
Start Date: 2022Your mai n responsibilities:
- Overseeing the landscaping needs of the resort.
- Supervising and organizing gardens' construction.
- Directing the installation and maintenance of landscape projects within the resort.
- Budgetary control.
- Preparing monthly report to stakeholders.
- Quality control of landscaping work.
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Analyzing options available: In-house team vs outsourced contractor.
- Setting up the department for the resort´s operation. Interviewing, recruiting and training of team.
- Weekly, monthly and yearly planning schedule to ensure the resort´s landscaping is in best conditions at all times.
- Reviewing practices to ensure they align with objective of sustainability. Water, power, etc.
- Supporting FF&E for the purchase of any necessary materials and machinery required.
- Developing an operational budget for the landscaping department.
- Creating an operational manual for all landscaping activities.
What to expect from us:
- Organization and time management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork & professionalism.
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, leadership, multi-tasking, follow-up, and communication skills.
- BS degree in Horticulture or a related major strongly preferred. Associates degrees and prior landscape management experience will be considered.
- 5+ years of crew management in landscaping or a related field.
- 2- 5+ years of experience planning and implementing a wide variety of projects.
- Spanish and English.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not 'just another job', but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice