Descrizione del lavoro
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain & Logistic Officer to join the Supply Chain & Logistics department in Jumeirah Group. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
• To support the business with the cost-effective procurement and delivery of Food, Beverage and Flowers
• Responsible for the day to day ordering and enquiries of new products
• Prepare comparison of products including blind tasting sessions
• Respond and follow up on supplier performance implementing appropriate corrective actions and advising of impending business risk.
• Attend Chefs & Florist meetings on where required by Purchasing Manager Food, Beverage & Flowers
• Identify and maximise opportunities for cost and price reductions
• Identify, propose and implement revenue generating initiatives where appropriate
• Process and expedite purchase orders utilizing the companies’ procurement system as per the company’s policy and procedures
• Ensure all suppliers are in compliance with company policy and procedures
• Prepare statistical and other reports in a comprehensive and accurate manner
• Contribute to ideas and solutions for continuous contract development
JUMEIRAH™ Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards.
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.
Altre offerte consigliate
Ti presentiamo il nostro team
- Housekeeping ManagerSóller, Spain
- Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst - Jumeirah GroupDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Spa Therapist - Spa Operation - Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & SpaPort de Sóller, Spain
- Duty Manager - Guest Services - Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & SpaPort de Sóller, Spain