Bellman, One&Only Aesthesis, Athens
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Wrapped in ancient mythology in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, where lavender lands meet sapphire waters and our collection of rooms, suites and villas embody the timeless glamour of the Aegean. The warm Mediterranean hospitality is one of our most unique and valued assets. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.About the role
The Bellman assists with the delivery and collection of guests’ luggage, parcels, faxes, messages, etc. He also assists in keeping the lobby tidy and ensure all guests receive prompt, cordial and efficient attention and service throughout their stay. Bellman is responsible for the first & last impression about arrival departure experiences accordingly. Bellman utilizes buggies for luggage delivery, ensuring that buggies are kept in a perfect condition. Bellman will be acting also as valet and be responsible for safely parking the guests and external visitor’s cars and ensure all cars are parked and unparked with extreme care as per the procedures.Key Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- Helping to create a friendly and welcoming environment, by greeting visitors and guests.
- Dealing with guest arrivals and departures as per LQA & Forbes standards, complying with the hotel’s policies.
- Offering car door assistance and assisting in calling taxis
- Assist guests in giving them directions and providing important information about the hotel.
- Respond to all guests needs quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Use buggies for guest’s movements and luggage delivery when required.
- Ensure prompt, accurate and courteous delivery and collection of any luggage, parcels, or mail.
- Make sure that the trolleys are clean, and the storeroom is kept tidy and free of debris.
- Assist with the Doorman’s duties when they are not available.
- Prepare and act on additional duties outside of job description as and when necessary.
- To assist with any other duties as required by the management team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must have a driver’s license
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.