Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Breakfast Attendant to be part of the Portrait Roma team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
Hospitality is an art and Portrait Roma has made it a masterpiece. In a new concept of bespoke tourism, we have transformed uniform luxury into spontaneous personalisation. Live a private mansion with the services of a 5-star hotel built around Rome, a suite tailored to you and experiences crafted to your lifestyle. Let us make your stay in our luxury hotel in Rome a portrait of you. And let us make it better than perfect. For the fifth year in a row Portrait Roma – together with Portrait Firenze – is one of the hotels awarded with the prestigious 5-star Forbes
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company’s properties
• Discount for the SPA
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
Energy and determination, desire to commitment towards a project, love for the city of Rome, attitude to smile, perseverance, and sense of elegance.
• Previous experience, lasting at least one year in similar position in luxury hotels
• Experience in bar service, breakfast and room service will be considered as a plus
• Knowledge of Italian, fluency in English
• Knowledge of the F&B software
• Problem Solving
• Interpersonal skill, customer orientation, team working ability, attention to detail and ability of working under stress will complete the profile
Lingua richiesta: Inglese.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.