Poste POSITION: E-BUSINESS MANAGER
REPORTS TO: BRAND GENERAL MANAGERPURPOSE OF THE ROLE
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES E-Retail
- Drive and grow the Acqua di Parma E-business within the UK in line with company objectives and targets
- Manage the Acqua di Parma brand image on the UK E-commerce and E-retailing websites
- Oversee the corporate sales partnership opportunities and portfolio development
- Manage all E-retail accounts to drive the E-business sales performance and marketing activations; working collaboratively alongside the Marketing and Commercial teams to implement the brand strategy.
- Establish, build, and implement short- and long-term strategies through joint business plans with key retailers to drive the UK E-business growth.
- Negotiate and secure digital, social, and eventing marketing plans with E-retailers for key timings and launches.
- Constantly review and make recommendations for optimisation for the E-retailer sites.
- Report and analyse online sales performance to ensure retail targets are met, reviewing as necessary whilst making recommendations to drive growth.
- Establish E-business targets to support total brand ambition, reviewing internally and with the global team during budget review meetings.
- Oversee driving online revenue growth with the E-Retail Executive who will ensure all E-retailer sites are updated with brand content that is in line with global guidelines.
- Ongoing competitor analysis and reporting of all online and digital communication.
- Conduct continuous review of E-retailer portfolio, reviewing the market and making recommendations for distribution plans in line with brand guidelines and strategy.
- Ensure effective communication with commercial team to ensure optimal product availability whilst driving E-category assortment for each retailer.
- Establish strong relationship with Head of Marketing to build effective and innovative marketing plans for key launches and commercial timings.
- In close collaboration with Italian HQ, support with the management of the E-commerce trade plan whilst making adaptations to support the UK market.
- Constantly review and make recommendations for optimisation for the site.
- Monitor sales performance against target, reporting results internally to UK team and making recommendations for improvements.
- Provide copy reviews and translation checks whilst making copy recommendations for improvements for the UK market.
- Ensure smooth communication and agreement with International Ecommerce team.
- Ensure CRM plan established by the Marketing Team is aligned with the E-commerce trade plan.
Profil PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Oversee the develop and implementation of the UK corporate sales strategy with support from the E-Retail Executive.
- Assess potential client opportunities and build portfolio to retain strong brand desirability.
- Define corporate sales commercial policy with E-Retail Executive.
- Report on project progress to General Manager and International Team.
- Commercially minded individual capable of handling negotiations and thorough operational tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects at one time: working both independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of planning activations with the customer front of mind, but with a commercial view to support sales targets.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally.
- Leadership capabilities with creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong project management experience with proven organisation skills, time management skills and a high level of detail orientation.
- Proactive approach to all tasks and projects and shows initiative to drive results and solve problems.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Understanding of digital and E-commerce processes.
- Fluent in English.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital role, ideally covering marketing and sales projects.
- Graduate degree in a relevant area or equivalent.