The Manager, Retail Learning will lead and drive the market’s retail training.
The role is predominately retail facing and focuses on primarily on customer service, soft skills and selling techniques. The role is also accountable for delivery of some retail management development programs.
The Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of core programs and curriculum, modifying tools and resources as needed to meet individual market needs.
The ultimate goal of Retail Learning is to support and create Tiffany brand ambassadors who are knowledgeable about Tiffany products, have a strategic approach to selling and client development, and provide world-class service that results in maximum productivity, brand loyalty and market share growth. Key Responsibilities
- Partner with the Director – Retail Learning EMEA on adapting existing content to specific market needs.
- Establish cross-functional partnerships to drive commercial priorities and goals
- Develop market specific plans to achieve service standards and sales goals
- Create project plans, document delivery timelines, resource requirements, budget oversight and deliverables.
- Supplier negotiations and establishing local business connections.
- Partner with store leaders to ensure adoption and behavior change through on-the-job application of desired knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Use metrics, KPIs, reports and measurements to ensure program efficacy, efficiency and success.
- Compile all training data for LMS reporting & training attendance recording.
- On-going measurement and evaluation of programs' effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide insights and business feedback on coaching activity conducted in the market for local Retail Management, MD.
Deliver Training Programs:
- Ensure the delivery of Tiffany Retail Training Curriculum programs to achieve learning and performance goals across the business.
- Provide evaluations for post-training endeavors to demonstrate ROI.
- Partner with corporate teams to adapt, design and develop training classes and materials to fill identified training needs or curriculum gaps for the region.
- Provide follow-up to Global Programs.
- Ensure in-store coaching of sales team and store leadership team takes place regularly
- 8+ years retail/training experience, instructional design, classroom facilitation or performance consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Experience in leading teams
- Focused on delivering excellence
- Strong ability to demonstrate influence and champion for change
- Continuous improvement mindset with the agility to shift priorities as the needs of the business evolve
- Appreciation of retail / luxury
- Demonstrated experience setting training strategies that are aligned to business objectives
- Highly effective facilitation and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with ability to execute innovative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in retail / luxury and jewellery, strongly preferred