Descrizione del lavoro
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, theGroup provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Ideally located on the charming Via Andegari, Mandarin Oriental, Milan is a stylish and intimate hotel, featuring 104 guestrooms, including 32 beautifully appointed suites. Set in the heart of the city, only steps away from the world-renowned La Scala opera house, it inhabits four elegant 18th Century buildings in Milan's most prestigious district. The hotel features a fine-dining restaurant, Seta and a bar-bistro, Mandarin Bar + Bistrot where an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails are offered in chic surroundings. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Milan is the city's most comprehensive, offering a holistic approach to rejuvenation and relaxation in tranquil, meditative surroundings that feature indoor swimming pool and six private treatment rooms. In addition, the hotel has two versatile function rooms that benefit from natural daylight.
- Review all arrivals for the upcoming days and ensure all preferences are recorded/communicated with relevant departments
- Report directly to the Front of the House Manager and Reception manager
- Rooms check to confirm preferences and amenities are placed correctly
- Prepare for VIP meeting with all operational departments
- Select guests to be met by GR Management and Higher Management pre-arrival, during stay and at departure
- Coordinate all guest preferences with other departments (IRD, HSK, IT, Eng etc) on a daily basis
- Responsible for physical inspection of rooms with special requests (i.e, fridge, microwave) prior to arrival
- Coordinates all VIP Amenities as requested by Executive Office, Sales and Front Office for Housekeeping, Room Service, Concierge, Front Office, Reservations and Sales
- Review Guest Profiles and ensure details/special requests are recorded in correct MO format
- Highlight VIPs on monumental stays and arrange amenities and update spreadsheet
- Be able to write welcome cards and apology cards for guests
- Review group resumes and guest riders when received to arrange all items prior to arrival
- Source & coordinate with concierge for purchase of items outside of the hotel
- Respond to any colleague/guest emails that are received
- Assist guests prior to arrival to arrange amenities for special occasions
- Maintaining spreadsheet for all MOWOWs
- Send pre arrival emails to all guests 3 days prior to arrival
- Daily deduping of duplicate guest profiles and deduping monthly report once received from corporate
- Responsible for maintaining the highest quality database relating to Guest History
- Accountable for results from Guest Satisfaction Survey and all mystery shoppers (MOQA, Forbes), in areas relating to Guest Recognition Program
- Represent GR Management team at daily/weekly meetings if necessary
- Assist with BC Enquiries
- Guest’s surveys & Follow Up’s
- Ability to be flexible based on business needs
- Ability to respond to basic guest requests (send folios etc)
- Assist Guest Relations Agents in answering phone calls and respond to helloMO messages
- Cover Guest Relation Agents lunch breaks and vacation requests
- Front desk activities, check in and check out duties
- Answer hotel’s main telephone number and connecting guests and colleagues to the correct telephone extension.
- Answering guest messages via helloMO channel
- Anticipating and recognizing individual guest needs.
- Passing on requests in a timely and accurate manner to appropriate colleagues.
- Utilizing Hotsos system to share guest requests with other departments
- Must be able to remain calm and communicate clearly with Guests, Management and colleagues in the event of an emergency.
- Be a part of the Hotel’s ERT team and follow the necessary steps for all BCP scenarios
- Communicate with the ERT command centre as necessary in the event of an emergency.
- This description for the Guest Relations Manager has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- The Guest Relations Manager will be required also to perform Manager on Duty shifts, assigned by Front of the House Manager.
Advertised: 11 Oct 2021 W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: 30 Nov 2021 W. Europe Standard Time