Sales & MarketingLocation
The Envoy Hotel Autograph Collection, 70 Sleeper Street, Boston, Massachusetts, United States VIEW ON MAP Schedule
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hersha Hospitality Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.Opportunity: Sales Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to solicit past and new business ensuring all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Potential Career Path
- Property Director of Sales – Area Director of Sales – Regional Director of Sales
What We Believe
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel to previous, current and potential clients.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and external) requirements.
- Manage accounts ensuring pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close sales opportunities.
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and review competition.
- Represent hotel at trade shows.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays and weekends.
- Moderate travel between hotel and client’s locations required.
- People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or related industry preferred.
- Proven track record in sales required and previous hospitality sales experience preferred.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.