Epicurean Hotel Autograph Collection, 1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP Schedule
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Mainsail Lodging & Development. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.JOB SUMMARY
Mainsail is seeking Reservation Sales Agents to join their corporate office team. Awesome benefits and monthly incentives!
We’re looking for enthusiastic, fun, and energetic individuals who take the work seriously, but not themselves. As a Reservation Sales Agent, you are to assist our prospective guests with planning and booking their next stay at one of the beautiful properties as well as service and educate our guests on all aspects of Mainsail Lodging & Development properties via telephone, email, and other forms of guest communication.
Mainsail Lodging & Development is an award-winning, Tampa, Florida-based company specializing in hotel, corporate furnished housing, and resort property management and development, marketing, and sales. An established company with a dynamic entrepreneurial spirit, Mainsail prides itself in finding unique lodging opportunities with a purpose and applying its passion and expertise to each project.
The Reservation Call Center is open 7 days a week. Agents will be working a 5 day hybrid work week (FT 40 hours). Schedule can be the same each week, once 5 day schedule is established.
This position requires you to live within driving distance of Tampa, Florida.
In office training, then we can switch to Hybrid (some days in the office, some days remote) if preferred.Reservation Department Hours Mon- Fri
8:00 am – 7:00 pmSat & Sun
9:00 am – 5:30 pmFull-Time Associate Benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision · HSA & Flexible Spending Account Options · Basic Life & Disability Plan Options · 401(k) Retirement Plan · Paid Time Off · Holiday Pay · Career Training & Development Opportunities · Tuition Reimbursement · Bereavement Leave · Employee Assistance Program (EAP) · Jury Duty (may vary by state) · Employee Discounts · Employee Referral Bonus · All full-service hotel employees receive a FREE meal . Marriott Associate Explore Rate throughout the entire Mainsail Portfolio
Part-time associates receive all the above benefits with the exception of Medical Insurance & Holiday Pay. These part-time voluntary benefits are 100% employee paid.JOB REQUIREMENTS Essential Functions
Qualifications High School graduate Minimum experience:
- Meet or exceed expected performance standards. Including quality assurance measured goals, through Navis CRM.
- Provide excellent customer care while exceeding the expectations
- Determine the guest’s needs and provide detailed hotel and vacation rental benefits and features on all call types. Booking the highest revenue possible while meeting the needs of our guests as well as the goals of the company.
- Familiarity with Hotel/Condo & Vacation Rental Owner Rental Programs
- Identify and resolve customer service issues. This requires using all resources provided as well as communicating with internal staff to ensure that all guest issues are resolved or directed to the appropriate resource.
- Participate in ongoing training and stay abreast of updates related to various programs and processes, organizing and keeping all resources available for efficient reference.
- Proficiency in various reservations/computer systems is required.
- Must be able to represent Mainsail in a highly professional manner.
- Utilize solid judgment, product knowledge, technical knowledge, problem-solving, and customer service skills to ensure that service/fulfillment of contractual requirements is achieved and maintained.
- Display excellent communication skills and the ability to meet sales and business objectives.
- Align with Sales to provide supporting service.
- Collaborate with internal customers (Sales, Front Desk, etc.).
- Drive owner usage/interest to owner website.
- Resort destination familiarity/knowledge.
- Fully cooperate with all monitoring and coaching activities to improve personal skills and performance
Relationships with Others Internal:
- 6 months previous hotel/reservations experience
- MARSHA, Opera, LightSpeed & Escpaia PMS experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of excel software
- The essential knowledge, skills, equipment used, and abilities needed:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Multi-tasking, being able to keep up in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Constant communication with Reservation Manager, Revenue Management, Sales and Catering staff, Front Desk staff, Hotel & Vacation Rental Property Managers. Regular communication with Maintenance and Housekeeping.
Demands and Environment of Job Mental Demands:
- Constant communication with guests and clients.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Constant verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressures of time
- Ability to problem-solve, creative resolutions
The Autograph Collection is a growing collection of four and five-star independent hotels, each offering unique and memorable experiences. Each hotel is thoughtfully chosen for its quality, originality, bold character, and ability to offer today’s traveler a range of unique experiences suited to their individual sense of style and adventure. All Autograph Collection hotels look to attract The Individualist, the brand's target consumer. The Individualist is someone who uses travel as an opportunity to add to their personal narrative – in essence they are hand selecting our hotels whether for personal or corporate travel because it is much more than simply a place to rest. In joining Autograph Collection, you join a portfolio of brands with Marriott International. Be
where you can do your best work, begin
your purpose, belong
to an amazing global team, and become
the best version of you.