• Quickly and accurately process bookings for our guests
• Be the first point of contact for our guests prior to their stay
• Offer our guests additional services provided by MEININGER or our partners
• Process payments, handle cancellations and manage complaints
• Adjust room distribution across all MEININGER locations to optimize occupancy
• Work in close collaboration with other departments: Revenue, Sales and Group Sales
• Opportunities to explore other department such as Group Sales.
Posizioni disponibili: 10
We do not support relocation for Customer Care Agent (w/m/d)
• Professional training and min. 1 year experience in hospitality or service center
• Living in Berlin/Milan
• Strong customer orientation, excellent communication skills and multi-cultural savvy
• Team player, adapting flexibly to new situations
• Strong time management skills and ability to process multiple requests within short time-frame
• Excellent PC skills, knowledge of PMS or reservations system is a plus (e.g. Sihot or ASSD)
• Flexibility to work weekdays and occasional weekends
• Fluency in English and German OR French (min B2)
• Attractive compensation package
• Hybrid work (min. 2 days per week in the office)
• Extra vacation days for every year with MEININGER (up to 5 days), company jubilees
• Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, team building events
• Growth and development opportunities in other areas such as Group Sales Agent.
• Opportunities to enrich your international experience working in our Customer Care offices in Berlin and/ or Milan
*Please note that, we do NOT offer relocation*
🕮 OUR STORY
In 1999, MEININGER first opened its doors on Meininger Street in Berlin.
MEININGER offers the service and ease of an international budget hotel with hostel-like facilities such as guest kitchens and game zones. MEININGER Hotels are located centrally in major European cities, offering well equipped rooms and convenience for a fair price.
We are THE leader in the hybrid hotel-hostel sector
We provide a diverse and inclusive workforce
We deliver training workshops for career and self-development of our employees
We offer varied and challenging roles within a multinational and innovative team
We offer job rotation around EUROPE to our wanderlust employees for better career prospects
🏳️🌈Why we want YOU?
Every day is UNIQUE, JUST LIKE YOU
You have novel ideas and are eager to realize them
You are a quest expert and would love to share the city's hidden treasures with our travellers
STEP IN & EXPLORE NOW to contribute to the exciting growth story of an international hotel chain
We look forward to hearing from you here at MEININGER – The urban traveller’s home.