ABOUT US Mondrian Ibiza
and Hyde Ibiza
will open in July 2023 and will be Ennismore’s first hotels on the lively Spanish island. Ennismore
, the fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality company will bring a new Mondrian and Hyde to the coveted island of Ibiza.
The Mondrian Ibiza experience will match the unique energy and culture of the iconic island renowned for lively nightlife and idyllic beaches, while also introducing a new cultural and gastronomic destination for the discerning global traveler and locals alike.
Hyde is all about the freedom and personal discovery that comes with great music, time with friends and connecting with something bigger, making it a natural fit for Ibiza. With multiple restaurants and lounges, Hyde Ibiza will also be a food lovers paradise and a showcase for music and nightlife, making it a compelling and vibrant new addition to the Hyde collection for both locals and global travelers. The People & Culture Coordinator
will be based out of the hotels in Ibiza. As a part of the People & Culture team, you’ll assist a little bit of everything including recruiting, onboarding, and general administration of all things pertaining to the team members - including all of those fun perks & benefits. You’ll report to the Director of People & Culture. A little more about the role...
What we are looking for...
- Play a part in the general administration of the people function, including recruitment & onboarding, benefits communication and management, and recognition programs
- Assist the onboarding and offboarding processes of team members
- Partner with the People & Culture team with all aspects of the record keeping including any system access, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Be the driver of communications around team member perks and benefits and being the go-to resource for questions and solutions
- Help execute the department’s long-term people plan and play a role in its design
- Assist People & Culture team with special projects and duties as requested
What's in it for you...
- You execute. You get things done.
- You are scarily organized.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you.
- You take oversight of issues, solve problems and make effective decisions.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You have 2+ years of human resources experience or operations management experience.
- You are familiar with local employment labor laws.
- Experience in hospitality and/or degree in hospitality or HR is a bonus.
- Join a young, fast-growing company committed to not just building hotels but building a global brand
- An exciting opening project where anything can happen...
- Nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Discounts across Mondrian & Hyde brands (and across all of Ennismore too!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning opportunities to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make, and thrive at work
- Regular team get togethers – we know how to have a good time!
is an equal opportunity employer. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.