Questa posizione non è più disponibile, ma ce ne sono altre Housekeeping offerte di lavoro
Assistant Housekeeping Manager – Hotel Lungarno
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Assistant Housekeeping Manager to be part of the Hotel Lungarno team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
50 years since its first inauguration, Hotel Lungarno has been completely renewed and reopened its doors after six months of renovation. Without sacrificing its charm, the blue, white and leather found in its lobby reflect the style of an elegant boat swaying on the Arno with the Ponte Vecchio as its backdrop. Our living room suspended over the river provides space for private rendezvous only steps away from the Borgo San Jacopo 1 Star Michelin restaurant, where you can experience masterful, world class gastronomy right in the heart of Florence.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, the Assistant Housekeeping Manager will have as responsibility the care and maintenance of the structure in accordance with the quality standards set by the company. She / he supervises and collaborates with the team of housekeeping and room attendant for the cleaning, order and care of the rooms and the whole structure.
• Experience in the role inside luxury hotels
• Excellent leadership skills and Problem Solving
• Good interpersonal skills and coordination of teamwork
• Knowledge of English
• Knowledge of the Opera system
• Strong attention to detail and stylistic sensitivity
• Availability of shift and weekend work
• Immediate availability of onboarding
Other skills: professionalism, planning and organization of work, human resources management and administration.
We also required determination, enthusiasm, service orientation, good planning and attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability.
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company’s properties
• Access to the Company Store Ferragamo
• Discount for the SPA and the company’s F&B outlets
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
Lingua richiesta: Italiano. Inglese è un plus
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.