Buccellati is an Italian jewellery, high-jewellery and silversmithing Maison founded in 1919, admired in the world for its craftmanship and the uniqueness of its creations. Today, the Buccellati jewels stand out for their design and for the techniques used to create them, such as the hand-engraving technique, dating back to the goldsmithing traditions of the Italian “bottega” of the Renaissance times.
The Maison’s unrelenting desire to create objects of rare beauty has made Buccellati renowned in the world for a style that is distinct, inimitable and imbued with sophisticated Milanese heritage, at once glamourous and contemporary.
The Maison has been part of the global luxury group Richemont since September 2019 and the Buccellati family is still present in the Company to perpetuate its style and unparalleled craftsmanship tradition.
Buccellati is a renowned Italian high-jewellery Maison founded in 1919, admired for its craftmanship and the uniqueness of its creations. Today, the Buccellati jewels stand out for their design and for the techniques used to create them, such as the hand-engraving technique, dating back to the ancient goldsmithing traditions of the Italian “bottega” during the Renaissance times.
Buccellati has been part of the Global Luxury Group Richemont since September 2019, but the Buccellati family is still present in the Company with top level managerial functions.
For our headquarter offices based in Milan, we are looking for a brilliant Supply Chain Coordinator, who will directly report to the Head of external suppliers’ production.Key Responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate has developed a previous similar experience ideally within a luxury/fashion environment and he/she will have to perform the following main duties:
- Support the day-to-day activities related to external suppliers
- Ensure purchase orders to the external suppliers are placed on time and in line with the business requirements
- Monitor production progress, in order to maximise product availability and on-time-delivery
- Act as the main point of contact for Commercial and Customer Service Department concerning delivery dates and product availability taking corrective actions when needed
- Provide support in the management of the external suppliers
- Create periodic performance reports and carry-out any ad-hoc analysis requested
- Improve ways-of-working to increase efficiency
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned and be responsible for the data accuracy in the systems
- Perform data entry in the systems
- Previous experience in a luxury/fashion environment, preferably in Supply Chain/Operations
- Economics, Management Degree;
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Knowledge of MS Excel and SAP S/4HANA
- Ability to deal with heterogenous internal and external stakeholders at all levels and manage different expectations
- Customer-driven mindset
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Interest for luxury goods
#Buccellati #Oneofakind #WeCraftTheFuture
- Autonomous and able to prioritize
- Administration and organization skills
- Integrity, positive and can-do attitude
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to a high-change environment