J1 Training California - FB and Culinary Arts and 50% off the program fees!
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Description of the Property:
When you reach the edge of the continent, where the sky, the sea, the mountains and the redwoods all converge, you find a place of unmatched beauty and tranquility. Since 1962, Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club has provided a five-star country club experience where golf, dining and recreation are presented in a casually elegant style. Through a commitment to excellence, Sharon Heights has earned a Platinum Club award, and continues to be a leading private club in the Bay Area, and beyond.
Description of the Position:
Train in all areas of Food & Beverage, including, but not limited to, Banquet Operations, Supervisory Development, Butler Service and Service, Food Running while working by the side of famous chefs and experienced F&B supervisors open to share their knowledge with you!
• Learn to ensure high quality and consistency of service as per Hotel’s standards;
• Train with professionals across multiple outlets to perform tasks as needed;
• Ensure compliance of all Hotel's standards;
• Learn to strive to achieve departmental targets;
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas;
• During training, ensure to be in compliance with all Hotel's health and safety policies;
• Perform all other reasonable duties as needed.
Posizioni disponibili: 2
$14.00 per hour
Host company provided
The employers is part of our prepayment program and offers to cover 50% off the program fees before the start of the program.
• Conversational English required;
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution;
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution;
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience;
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions;
• Positive attitude;
• Good communication skills;
• Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service;
• A polished and professional appearance and compliance with Hotel grooming standards;
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
• Ability to work calmly while meeting deadlines.
Lingua richiesta: Inglese.
Our vision: To become an international company that places students and young professionals from around the world in working and living environments that will enable them to develop their dream career.
Our mission: To become an international company that places students and young professionals from around the world in working and living environments that will enable them to develop their dream career.