Sixt is looking for a Driver to transport our vehicles between our rental locations. They will be responsible for working with the transportation team to ensure these vehicles are moved safely and efficiently. What you will do:
- Transport vehicles to their destination safely
- Work with other drivers to transfer multiple vehicles at a time
- Assist with planning travel route and paperwork
- Communicate via cell phone or similar device
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm
- Must be at least 21 years old
- CDL license preferred
- Ability to follow defined service processes
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane.
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now. About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!