We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 2.28 billion and around 6,400 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 242,000 vehicles, the services of 2,500 partners and 5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,180 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!
Are you interested in further driving the internationalization and growth of SIXT within a motivated and dynamic team? Do you have a sound knowledge of accounting, are you IT-savvy? Then become part of our international accounting team as a Financial Accountant (m/f/d) in our offices in Munich. In this role, you can expect a varied job in which you are fully responsible for the accounting of one of our SIXT subsidiary companies. Do you see yourself in this position and can bring with you both conscientiousness and a self-driven mindset? Then we are looking forward to your application!What you will do:
- Within the accounting team, you are responsible for the accounting support of one of our SIXT subsidiaries
- You will independently prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements according to IFRS and local accounting standards
- You will perform financial statement analyses and ensure the quality of the financial statements
- You are the first contact for accounting topics and contact person for the local management as well as for external service providers, e.g. auditors or tax consultants
- You support the continuous development and optimization of accounting processes in cooperation with various departments
- You participate in projects within the finance department
Additional Information Feel good:
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship, ideally with an additional qualification as an (international) accountant or a completed degree with a focus on finance/accounting
- You have sound accounting knowledge according to IFRS and have already been able to prove this in practice
- You have experience in working with SAP or comparable ERP systems as well as good knowledge in working with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- You are solution-oriented and determined, enjoy working in a team, and actively designing and optimizing processes
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English and ideally German (additional languages such as Spanish or Italian are an advantage)
Working at SIXT not only means creating the future of mobility, but also offers personal benefits. This means especially for you: 30 days of vacation, no dress code, choose your own device, support for pension plans & capital-forming benefits, mobility allowance of 20€/month and flexible working hours. You can decide where you want to work from: Up to 50% of your monthly working time you can work completely mobile and from anywhere, up to 30 days per year even in other European countries (EU, CH & UK).
In addition, we offer you a super international working environment, numerous trainings for your individual development, participation in external conferences and we even organize internal dev & tech talks. Our Feel Good Manager will be happy to help you with the organization or to assist you when you move to Germany from abroad and need to organize visas or other administrative procedures.
It's also important to balance out your work: That's why you have access to our employee restaurant (and yes, we insist on restaurant, because it's too high quality for a canteen) as well as various recreational opportunities such as the gaming area, the SIXT soccer team or the SIXT choir - to name just a few. In addition, of course, employee benefits for SIXT rent, share, ride and SIXT+, car leasing offers, discounts with partners for travel, technology, clothing, etc. as well as free cyber sports courses. One day a year you can support the children's aid foundation "Drying Little Tears", an initiative of Regine Sixt, & do something good.
In addition, your colleagues are pretty awesome. Which is important when you spend so much time together, and besides, no wonder when you get a bonus for referring friends as new employees. If something does bother you, you'll always have someone to confide in through regular feedback sessions, employee surveys or our psychological hotline through the Fürstenberg Institute. Otherwise, we live "work hard, play hard" - our parties are legendary! We also demand and promote DiverSIXTy, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, in which everyone can develop their personality and ideas. About the department:
SIXT's rapid and profitable growth is based on solid business management, resilient planning and efficient management of the Group's governance and compliance structure. The finance department, including governance, compliance and risk management, contributes significantly to this success and offers a wide range of exciting topics: from accounting to planning and coordination tasks, risk management and controlling, to consulting services, with the aim of optimising internal business processes. Furthermore, the Internal Audit, which combines assurance and consulting, plays an important role to optimise the effectiveness of the divisions.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!