$2500 sign on bonus plus commission and monthly bonuses
Sixt is looking for a Rental Sales Agent to provide exceptional customer service. They will learn about the customer’s rental needs and work to upgrade them to a more premium vehicle and additional services that will enhance their experience. Each day will be challenging and exciting for the right person. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
What you will do:
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and up-selling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year customer service or sales experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now. About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!