Who We Are… Soho Home
Soho Home is a modern homewares brand designed for relaxed, sociable living. With more than 25 years of design heritage, our ranges are created to mirror the look and feel of our Soho Houses around the world. Soho Home is an interiors collection from Soho House that includes furniture, lighting, tableware, and accessories created for, and inspired by the Houses.The Role…
We are looking for a Senior Creative Producer - Soho Home
to join our retail team in London, based in the UK Support Office. This is a full-time role reporting to the Art Director. We are looking for someone to Produce photography and motion shoots for Soho Home, Soho Skin, Cowshed & other retail brands.
The team prides themselves on being experts in delivering campaigns and creative content, so you will naturally be able to respond to briefs and manage the tasks and workflow of your projects. This role will be instrumental in the delivery of excellent creative content.Main Duties…
What We Are Looking For...
- Manage end to end production of photoshoots for Soho House’s retail brands in the execution of lifestyle and editorial photography, and video
- Orchestrate ideas, resources, product, Members, casting and all logistical aspects of shoot production to ensure that creative output matches high standards, while bringing a solution-focused positive approach
- Closely collaborate with the Art Director to accurately interpret briefs.
- Develop production timelines to define key dates including reviews and delivery deadlines, keeping in close communication with internal teams and ensuring each campaign is met on time and within budget
- Manage the yearly retail production budget and update budget spreadsheets, making sure that all supplier invoices are processed efficiently and accurately
- Support with establishing and building a good network of locations, set builders, photographers and assistants etc. that Soho House can rely upon to deliver excellent shoots
- Negotiate and secure all rights and licenses with suppliers for produced imagery, guaranteeing consistency
- Manage all shoot admin including booking and options shoot teams, placing shoot product orders, coordinating couriers, deliveries, accommodation, catering, travel etc. so that projects run seamlessly
- Overseeing the project to the finishing stages of production including uploading, sharing and organising the photography files on the DAM.
- Attend shoots to ensure that the shoot day runs smoothly and to plan
- An experienced Producer who is able to manage multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Demonstrate a can-do, realistic attitude to getting the job done
- A logistical approach to challenges
- Clear communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in/manage a team, both internal and external
- An understanding of the creative process and techniques – including photography and film
- Ideally have production experience in the retail industry and understand the campaign processes
- A keen interest in interiors
- Ideally a UK driving licence
- Travel required
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Soho Friends Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 2 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.