Our first Hoxton in Germany is home to 234 bedrooms of varying sizes, a ground floor restaurant and bar, coffee bar and streetside terrace and The Apartment – our unique meetings and events concept. Our restaurant, House of Tandoor is the meeting of a North Indian communal eatery and a classic European cuisine. It brings together the characteristics of these two traditional restaurants - the tandoor ovens, Indian spices and marinades, select prime cuts of meat, and buzzing atmosphere.
We are now looking for a Barback to join our team. Reporting to the Bar Manager, you’ll be responsible to support our bar team to keep the bar spic and span and running smoothly. What you'll do…
What we're looking for...
- Make sure the bar is set up and ready for service.
- Work with all our teams to make sure we're always busy, and help our Restaurant & Bar Manager with any requests.
- Create a fun and relaxed atmosphere where guests come to wind down and enjoy themselves.
What’s in it for you…
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you: no clones in suits for us.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- The opportunity to be part of a new hospitality concept to Berlin (and Germany).
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.