The Hoxton has landed in Italy!
In May 2021 we opened The Hoxton, Rome and we’re now looking for an outgoing Bartender
to play a crucial part in successfully bringing a new Hospitality concept to the Italian market.
Reporting to our Head Bartenders you will shake things up with us as part of the Bar team.
The Hoxton, Rome is our 10th Hoxton and boasts 192 bedrooms of different sizes. Cugino is our large coffee bar and takeaway counter, Elio is our light-flooded restaurant. The Apartment is our unique meetings & events space concept, consisting of 5 rooms connecting to our communal kitchen area. What you'll do...
What we're looking for...
- Create a fun and relaxed atmosphere where our Guests come to wind down and enjoy themselves.
- Make whatever the mood calls for, from soft drinks to masterful cocktails that change with the seasons.
- Know your product & systems inside out.
- Work with the rest of team in keeping things running smoothly and tidily, for both table and bar service.
What's in it for you...
- Previous bar tending and particularly cocktail making experience.
- A natural people person – you’re confident behind the bar and brilliant with guests.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues.
- Constant HACCP compliance
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
More about us…
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Rome (and Italy) and have a real impact on its success,
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand,
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding,
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands,
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family,
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development,
- Full time labor contract according with CCNL Turismo Confindustria,
- Hoxteen (our rest location) and lunch vouchers that you can use also in supermarkets, restaurants…
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!),
- Joining an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels, but building a global family of brands,
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work,
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities,
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) parties – we know how to have a good time!
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we’ve never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be much more than that: a stylish and warm place where Guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces