Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork
. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences,
thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App
: the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager
: the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business 💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards :
the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform
across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment
where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values
: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.What you will do?
As a member of the Senior Sales Team, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales. Your mission is to subscribe new Restaurant and Hotel groups in the UK.
Who your are?
- Develop and maintain relationships with Restaurant- and Hotel groups in the UK.
- Identify potential customers on international, national and local levels
- Liase with decision makers on all levels up to C Level
- Establish an ongoing sales strategy for proactively building brand awareness to the addressable markets and showing presence on mayor industry events, physically and online
- After selecting in-scope restaurants, you will proactively contact and schedule meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants. Your daily activities will be composed of cold-calls, walk-in visits and pre organized meetings to present TheFork products and services.
- You will be in charge of proposing and selling TheFork products and services, including: promotions, advanced software tool, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training & marketing solutions.
- You will engage with the Restaurants managers to help them understand the opportunities, features and benefits of the TheFork Manager tool and TheFork network.
- You will follow up with the prospects you engaged with until you close the deal and the restaurant is successfully published online on TheFork and affiliate websites.
What we offer: 😄
- A self driven and powerful personality able to negotiate with top decision makers of the industry
- Results-oriented person who wants to exceed targets and become best in class
- Strong sales hunter skills and proof of former successes in the industry
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing mid- and long term negotiations
- Good knowledge of the market and a network to benefit from
- A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments, with great organizational skills and who sees his/her target just as the beginning of the journey
- Fluent in English
An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
👴 Attractive pension plans
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.