An outstanding opportunity to lead trading and performance analysis, driving the growth of TUI’s mobile apps across Europe. Innovation in mobile is changing the way we do business and transforming the way our customers interact with TUI. Our customers now expect their holiday experience to be enhanced and simplified through innovative mobile products and services. Our future success in this area will be determined by our ability to understand how our customers are engaging with our mobile touchpoints and leverage this insight to shape a seamless customer experience in app.
We have a well-established mobile team based in the heart of London, packed with talented and dedicated people who are building and developing mobile technology for our customers across the world. The core of our focus is on our multi-award-winning mobile apps, which are used by hundreds of thousands of customers every month. In line with this we have ambitious growth plans to reach 15% of TUIs sales through the mobile app. On this foundation, we are now seeking a talented individual to create and lead the trading infrastructure that will drive our app performance and growth KPIs. The role will actively manage our trading operations and provide key trading insight, as well as proposing initiatives to boost sales performance. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial minded professional with strong trading experience to join the fastest growing part of the business.Please note the closing date for applications is: Sunday 16th AprilABOU THE JOB
- DRIVE APP COMMERCIAL TRADING KPI GROWTH
Support app commercial growth targets through development and management of a highly advanced and robust commercial trading operation. Assess the key drivers of app growth, identify trends, and recommend data-informed actions to manage performance against target. Create a regular trading rhythm with wider trading teams and lead weekly trading meetings to align on key focus areas and drivers of performance. Responsible for timely trading reporting with actionable insights to markets and C-level Stakeholders.
- DRIVE EVOLUTION OF APP TO A COMMERCIALLY FOCUSSED DIVISION WITHIN THE WIDER BUSINESS
Integrate the app into the central trading strategy in each market. Lead the development of commercial forecast models that determine what high performance looks like for our mobile apps. Work with the Commercial Manager to model future growth to define app KPIs and targets. Outline commercial benefits of the app through regular insight and analysis on app contribution to company commercial metrics (CPA, Margin, ASP, Retention, Revenue etc.).
Help the team to become data-driven in everything that we do. Working together with the Analytics team, you will drive analysis and insights on performance against our main KPIs and enhance our measurement and reporting infrastructure. You will build a fact base of app performance metrics and provide competitor insight. Provide data to support hypothesis definition, benefit estimation and prioritization.
- SHAPE THE APP OFFER STRATEGY
Working with Merchandisers, drive the app exclusive offer strategy and get buy in for key campaigns to reach ambitious growth targets. Lead analysis of campaign performance and commercial benefits and play a key role in constantly optimizing campaigns.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Exceptional commercial acumen, target driven with a passion for implementing data driven ideas to maximise growth. Always able to link performance analysis with the business strategy and big picture.
- Exceptional communications skills, able to translate data into easy-to-understand insight, and clearly communicate performance to stakeholders at all levels of seniority through various means.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint, comfortable with functions such as lookups and pivot tables and building presentations that condense data into easy-to-understand insights and recommendations.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, able to develop trusted working relationships across business boundaries.
- Strong collaborative working style, able to work independently but also interface successfully with colleagues and partners from around the business with a range of roles, skills and seniorities.
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural and fast paced environment.
- Comfortable working towards key sales targets and keeping deadlines.
- Ideally prior people management experience.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here
to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date