Join our Customer Operations Team in Orlando
as Operations Specialist. You are responsible for communicating booking updates with our suppliers and operational management of pre-agreed Cruise Ship port calls as required in order to ensure the smooth operations.Please note you must already have the right to live and work in the United States before applying for this role.ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure last minute operational changes to be managed to the detail and suppliers receive all the requests.
- Oversees and manages operations incidents and reviewing that there is no impact in the delivery of the operations.
- Maintain continuous communication with the cruise ships and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Solving daily operational incidents to guarantee that cruise line SLA´s are met.
- Guarantee that all information of the operation is collected in a timely and efficient manner for invoicing purposes.
- Monitor that the terms and conditions of excursions meet the quality and operations standards agreed.
- Whenever required, coordinate tour guide assignments based on operational needs.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, Other languages would be advantageous.
- Able to work in a flexible manner (including different work shifts)
- Can solve problems independently and embrace our digital culture.
- Easily adapts to a variety of changes to ways of working and quickly learns new skills
- Is a collaborative team player – displaying the TUI values & behaviours required
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA