Descrizione del lavoro
WeWork began in 2010 with a vision to build the first global physical platform designed to bring people together. Today, we offer access to a desk, an office, a headquarters, or an entire building in hundreds of cities around the world; with over a third of the Fortune 500 companies being part of the WeWork community.
About the Role
The Facilities Manager will serve as managerial oversight of facilities services, amenities, maintenance, repair, and asset management across a portfolio of buildings within a territory. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing the field relationship with the third-party provider responsible for facilities and cleaning related work, including related projects, and will maintain base building property manager relationships, acting as the on-site representative on the lease for each building in the portfolio. This role will report directly into the Director, Facilities Management.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for overseeing third-party vendors in the areas of Cleaning and Facilities, Health and Safety, Security, Energy and Sustainability, and Capital Improvements, monitoring operational expense and performance. The Facilities Manager is the single point of contact for their assigned buildings, vendors, and leadership related to all the work listed above.
The Facilities Manager will travel as needed within their market.
- Act as the single point of contact for both Community and vendors within the portfolio
- Maintain supplier and vendor performance of quality and cost across the portfolio
- Point of escalation for large facility maintenance emergencies
- Approving and maintaining budget for Incremental Service Requests outside of standard contract
- Coordinates with vendors for emergency and incident management planning
- Work with external vendor to complete in-Building audits
- Act as the liaison and single point of contact between the Community Management team and the building’s Property Management team for any escalated issues
- Ensures completion of punch list prior to building openings in order to transfer operations to Supplier
- Escalation point for Community teams within their portfolio for vendor related issues
- Represent WeWork’s business during openings process, participate in building opening hand over and punch list completion in order to deliver “complete asset” to supplier
- Monthly oversight of facilities budgets and spending
- Project manage Global and Regional Project rollouts to locations and suppliers including HSE, Energy/Sustainability, OPEX, Security, and Capital Improvements
- Project manage portfolio large-scale maintenance projects including Capital Improvement support
- Project manage HQ by We and Enterprise special requests
- Ensuring Fire & Life Safety & local code compliance, OSHA training, and H&S Standards Survey with support of Regional Health and Safety team
- Ensuring implementation and execution of Capital projects; scope, schedule, budget (e.g. security and asset mgmt projects)
- Forecast long term programs and upgrades needed
- Work with vendors to Increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure
- Illustrate the WeWork core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Monitor governance and cost-saving initiatives
- Support vendor technology changes and integration
- Weekly review of the Salesforce data reports
- Keycard access for vendors and Enterprise special security
Experience and Requirements:
- AA or BA degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5 -7 years experience in facilities or operations management
- Experience managing supplier and vendors with contract management
- Experience utilizing union vendors
- Familiarity in lease operations language and execution
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: Building Operations credentials; Facilities Management certifications
- Must be able to work independently or on a team
- Strong working knowledge of commercial MEP systems, specifically HVAC, plumbing, fire and life safety systems, and electrical distribution networks
- Excellent communication, organization and writing skills
- Proficiency in technical applications including Slack, Corrigo, Salesforce and Power BI
- Must be willing to travel 25%-30% of the time
Life at WeWork
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what make working here rewarding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about diversity at WeWork here .
As part of our commitment to health and safety, WeWork — like a growing number of employers — is requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, absent a legal exception for reasonable accommodation. We provide unvaccinated new hires a 45-day grace period after their start date to get fully vaccinated or, if eligible, obtain a reasonable accommodation. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. Please note that roles that require in-person work — currently, within our Community (excluding Member Experience), Facilities Management (including Security), Sales (excluding Sales Ops), and Member Technology teams — will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation because it poses an undue hardship on our business.