Descrizione del lavoro
Dolce is now seeking a Meeting & Conference Services Manager to join our team at the Dolce American Airlines location in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Meeting & Conference Services Manager is responsible for the planning, coordination, supervision and directing of assigned groups throughout and through the closure of the event. The Meeting & Conference Services Manager is also responsible for acting as a liaison between client and operating departments to ensure a successful meeting. The ideal candidate will be an individual who is highly organized, detail-oriented, creative and innovative with an outgoing, friendly and persuasive personality. The candidate will present him or herself as an individual who possesses strong presentations skills that are representative of the training center.
Education & Experience
- At least 2 years of progressive hotel experience; or a 4 year college degree and at least 2 years of related experience in event planning.
- Windows 10 proficiency required, working knowledge of Salesforce (Delphi), Smartsheet, Social Tables desired.
- Operational Food and Beverage experience in a hotel environment is preferred.
- Bi-lingual skills strongly desired.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Prolonged walking and standing required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Coordination and timely updating of all group and event notes in Salesforce system.
- Work closely with client and event planners to ensure future business potential.
- Supervise service and overall coordination of all arrangements on BEOs in a timely manner. Timely distribution of precise catering requirements to all departments (BEOs are due for the following week by 12:00pm on Wednesdays).
- Ensure obligations are met by the Conference Center and exceed the client’s expectations with satisfaction reflected in ratings and comments from the clients.
- Ensure satisfactory liaison between clients/guests and Conference Center departments.
- Provide immediate follow up after events and relate client compliments and concerns to all related departments, with follow up and resolution completed when needed within 24 hours.
- Understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Plan and organize events effectively, with an acute sense of detail & creativity and repeat potential.
- Multi-task, work independently and maintain a positive attitude within a very busy environment ~ hours will fluctuate, and evening and weekend work will be required as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce American Airlines, 4501 Crewmember Way, MD 929, Fort Worth, Texas 76155
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Ti interessa questa opportunità?